All your arrangements are subject to our Terms and Conditions which we would ask you to read carefully.
Please ensure your travel insurance is in place when you pay for your holiday, so that you have cover in the event of cancellation prior to travelling. If you are planning to walk to very high altitude, you need to check you are covered for walking at 3,000-5,000 metres. (Many policies only cover up to 3,000 metres).
Once your booking is confirmed, we’ll email you an Information document about the trip, including a detailed section on Health and a comprehensive Kit list.
Included in the price:
- Return transfers Nairobi to Nanyuki – we can either arrange Safarilink flights or vehicle transfers in Landcruisers.
- Hotel accommodation in Nanyuki: pre- and post-trip overnights at Kongoni Camp, or other hotels on request.
- Return transfers from your Nanyuki hotel to park gates.
- Kenya Wildlife Service park fees, currently US$156 for a three day package and US$208 for a four day package (the tariffs were lowered in November 2016 along with the park fees for many other national parks).
- Accommodation on the mountain: Chogoria Bandas, camping in two-man Terra Nova Quasar tents (and the option of bunkhouses if requested).
- All meals on the mountain.
- Services of our mountain team: Guides, Cook, Server and porters (including tips for porters).
Not included in the price:
- International flights.
- Travel insurance, which should include additional cover for ‘hazardous activities’: i.e. trekking at 3,000 metres and above. We introduce you to MPI Brokers, who provide the level of cover we expect in a good Insurance policy at competitive prices.
- Tips for Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook and Server (advice given in our Information document).
- Your trekking kit including sleeping bag.
Talk to us via our contact page